Report NEP-EDU-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nic Spaull, 2011. "A Preliminary Analysis of SACMEQ III South Africa," Working Papers 11/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Mia de Vos, 2011. "Quantitative and qualitative aspects of education in South Africa: An analysis using the National Income Dynamic Study," Working Papers 06/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Tessa Bold & Mwangi Kimenyi & Germano Mwabu & Justin Sandefur, 2011. "Does Abolishing Fees Reduce School Quality? Evidence from Kenya," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Anna Makles & Kerstin Schneider, 2011. "Segregation in primary schools - Do school districts really matter? Evidence from policy reforms," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11003, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Bilal Barakat, 2011. "Time is money: Could deferred graduate retirement finance higher education?," VID Working Papers 1105, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Dominik Becker & Klaus Birkelbach, 2011. "Teachers' Evaluations and the Definition of the Situation in the Classroom," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 02-04, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Vincenzo Atella & Joanna Kopinska, 2011. "Body weight of Italians: the weight of Education," CEIS Research Paper 189, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Mar 2011.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right? (New Version)," MPRA Paper 29710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2011. "Human capital and productivity," Working Papers 1103, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.