Report NEP-EDU-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J. & Vytlacil, Edward, 2010. "Estimating Marginal Returns to Education," IZA Discussion Papers 5275, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:eab:develo:2316 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kimberly Burnett & Sumner La Croix, 2010. "The Dog ATE my Economics Homework! Estimates of the Average Effect of Treating Hawaiiâ€™s Public High School Students with Economics," Working Papers 2010-01, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2010. "Economic Returns to Schooling for Chinaâ€™s Korean Minority," Monash Economics Working Papers 37-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Walker, Ian & Zhu, Yu, 2010. "Differences by Degree: Evidence of the Net Financial Rates of Return to Undergraduate Study for England and Wales," IZA Discussion Papers 5254, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pal, Sarmistha & Kingdon, Geeta, 2010. "Can Private School Growth Foster Universal Literacy? Panel Evidence from Indian Districts," IZA Discussion Papers 5274, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00496944_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martins, Pedro S., 2010. "Can Targeted, Non-Cognitive Skills Programs Improve Achievement? Evidence from EPIS," IZA Discussion Papers 5266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Darwin Cortés & Guido Friebel & Darío Maldonado, 2010. "Crime and Education in a Model of Information Transmission," Working Papers 2010.129, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián & Wasmer, Etienne, 2010. "Are Specific Skills an Obstacle to Labor Market Adjustment?," IZA Discussion Papers 5250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Della Malva & Francesco Lissoni & Maria Patrick Llerena, 2010. "Institutional Change and Academic Patenting: French Universities and the Innovation Act of the 1999," KITeS Working Papers 029, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2010.
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2010. "Mentoring, Educational Services, and Incentives to Learn: What Do We Know About Them?," IZA Discussion Papers 5255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christoph Braun, 2010. "Optimal Taxation of Education with an Initial Endowment of Human Capital," Ruhr Economic Papers 0210, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2010. "Slavery, Education, and Inequality," Working Paper Series 26_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Anil. K Gupta, 2010. "Pedagogical Innovations for Triggering Social and Economic Entrepreneurship among Youth," Working Papers id:3081, eSocialSciences.
- Ainhoa Aparicio, 2010. "High-School Dropouts and Transitory Labor Market Shocks: The Case of the Spanish Housing Boom," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 158, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Benoit Dostie, 2010. "Estimating the Returns to Firm-Sponsored on-the-Job and Classroom Training," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-44, CIRANO.