Report NEP-EDU-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Milu Muyanga & John Olwande & Esther Mueni & Stella Wambugu, 2010. "Free Primary Education in Kenya: An Impact Evaluation Using Propensity Score Methods," Working Papers PMMA 2010-08, PEP-PMMA.
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman & Edward J. Vytlacil, 2010. "Estimating Marginal Returns to Education," NBER Working Papers 16474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Di Paolo & José Luís Raymond & Jorge Calero, 2010. "Exploring educational mobility in Europe," Working Papers XREAP2010-11, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2010.
- Antonio Di Paolo, 2010. "Parental education and family characteristics: educational opportunities across cohorts in Italy and Spain," Working Papers XREAP2010-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2010.
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú & José Polo-Otero, 2010. "Which firms want PhDs? The effect of the university-industry relationship on the PhD labour market," Working Papers XREAP2010-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2010.
- Shenila Rawal & Geeta Kingdon, 2010. "Akin to my teacher: Does caste, religious or gender distance between student and teacher matter? Some evidence from India," DoQSS Working Papers 10-18, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Alejandro Gaviria & Alejandro Hoyos, 2010. "Anemia and Child Education: The Case of Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007610, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Daniel Suryadarma, 2010. "Labor Market Returns, Marriage Opportunities, or the Education System? Explaining Gender Differences in Numeracy in Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 644, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Mohammed Matar & Imad Brighith, 2010. "The Impact of School Design on Academic Achievement in The Palestinian Territories: An Empirical Study," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2010/5, OECD Publishing.
- Jenny C. Aker, Christopher Ksoll, and Travis J. Lybbert, 2010. "ABC, 123: The Impact of a Mobile Phone Literacy Program on Educational Outcomes," Working Papers 223, Center for Global Development.
- EHLERS, Lars, 2010. "School Choice with Control," Cahiers de recherche 2010-05, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.