Report NEP-EDU-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barón, Juan D. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2010. "Are Young People's Educational Outcomes Linked to their Sense of Control?," IZA Discussion Papers 4907, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ofer Malamud, 2010. "Breadth vs. Depth: The Timing of Specialization in Higher Education," NBER Working Papers 15943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hitoshi Saito, 2010. "The Cost Inefficiency of Public Primary Education in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2009-05-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Foley, Kelly & Gallipoli, Giovanni & Green, David A., 2010. "Ability, Parental Valuation of Education and the High School Dropout Decision," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-14, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2010. "Preparing for Success in Canada and the United States: the Determinants of Educational Attainment Among the Children of Immigrants," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-13, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Philip S. Babcock & Mindy Marks, 2010. "The Falling Time Cost of College: Evidence from Half a Century of Time Use Data," NBER Working Papers 15954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Onur Kesten & M. Utku Ünver, 2010. "A Theory of School-Choice Lotteries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 737, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 29 Jun 2012.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2010. "The Economics of International Differences in Educational Achievement," NBER Working Papers 15949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge A. Paz, 2009. "Retornos a la educación en Argentina. Estructura regional," Working Papers 4, Instituto de Estudios Laborales y del Desarrollo Económico (IELDE) - Universidad Nacional de Salta - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Jurídicas y Sociales.