Report NEP-EDU-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Büttner, Bettina & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2010. "Are we spending too many years in school? Causal evidence of the impact of shortening secondary school duration," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-011, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mancebón-Torrubia, María-Jesús & Calero, Jorge & Choi, Álvaro & Ximénez-de-Embún, Domingo P., 2010. "Efficiency of public and publicly-subsidised high schools in Spain. Evidence from PISA 2006," MPRA Paper 21165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tausch, Arno, 2010.
"Krise der Universitäten in Europa – was nun?
[Crisis of the Universities in Europe – what next?]," MPRA Paper 21234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stijn Broeke, 2010. "Does Offering More Science at School Increase the Supply of Scientists? The Impact of Offering Triple Science at GCSE on Subsequent Educational Choices and Outcomes," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 10/01, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.
- Mancebón-Torrubia, María Jesús & Ximénez-de-Embún, Domingo Pérez, 2009. "Spanish publicly-subsidised private schools and equality of school choice," MPRA Paper 21164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hirvonen, Lalaina, 2010. "Accounting for Intergenerational Earnings Persistence: Can We Distinguish Between Education, Skills, and Health?," Working Paper Series 2/2010, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Olivier Charlot & Franck Malherbert, 2010. "Education and the Welfare Gains from Employment Protection," Cahiers de recherche 1012, CIRPEE.
- Micklewright, John & Schnepf, Sylke V. & Skinner, Chris, 2010. "Non-Response Biases in Surveys of School Children: The Case of the English PISA Samples," IZA Discussion Papers 4789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winters, John V, 2010. "Teacher Salaries and Teacher Unions: A Spatial Econometric Approach," MPRA Paper 21202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Camargo de Pauli & Luciano Nakabashi & Armando Vaz Sampaio, 2010. "As fontes da determinação da escolaridade dos trabalhadores da indústria de transformação brasileira," Working Papers 0098, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.