Report NEP-EDU-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/256921 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rob French & Geeta Kingdon, 2010. "The relative effectiveness of private and government schools in Rural India: Evidence from ASER data," DoQSS Working Papers 10-03, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Dhuey, Elizabeth & Lipscomb, Stephen, 2010. "Disabled or Young? Relative Age and Special Education Diagnoses in Schools," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-7, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Feb 2010.
- Marisa Hidalgo-Hidalgo, 2010. "Tracking can be more equitable than mixing: Peer effects and college attendance," Working Papers 162, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- E. Anthon Eff & Christopher C. Klein & Reuben Kyle, 2010. "Identifying the Best Buys in U. S. Higher Education," Working Papers 201004, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Peter Nurnberg & Morton Schapiro & David Zimmerman, 2010. "Students Choosing Colleges: Understanding the Matriculation Decision at a Highly Selective Private Institution," NBER Working Papers 15772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Drumaux & Robert Fouchet & Emil Turc, 2010. "LOLF from the vantage point of the university," Working Papers CEB 10-018.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Joiozo, Renato Silveira & Teles, Vladimir Kühl, 2010. "Human capital and innovation: evidence from panel cointegration tests," Textos para discussão 245, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Diane M. Harnak Hall & Juergen Jung & Thomas Rhoads, 2010. "Does the Availability of Parental Health Insurance Affect the College Enrollment Decision of Young Americans?," Working Papers 2010-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Siri Borlaug & Merle Jacob, 2010. "Narrating commercialisation: Swedish university researchers and outreach," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100225, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:356 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/254004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:4-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monteleone, Simona & Torrisi, Benedetto, 2010. "A Micro Data Analisys Of Italy’s Brain Drain," MPRA Paper 20995, University Library of Munich, Germany.