Report NEP-EDU-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mason, Patrick L., 2010. "“Does teacher preparation matter? pupil academic achievement and teacher’s college preparation”," MPRA Paper 20060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belot, Michele & James, Jonathan, 2009. "Healthy School Meals And Educational Outcomes," Working Papers 56207, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Becker, Sascha & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "The Effect of Protestantism on Education before the Industrialization: Evidence from 1816 Prussia," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-01, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Digdowiseiso, Kumba, 2010. "Measuring gini coefficient of education: the Indonesian cases," MPRA Paper 19865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Fabbri, Daniele & Fort, Margherita, 2009. "Years of Schooling, Human Capital and the Body Mass Index of European Females," IZA Discussion Papers 4667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Pabilonia, Sabrina Wulff, 2009. "Time to Work or Time to Play: The Effect of Student Employment on Homework, Sleep, and Screen Time," IZA Discussion Papers 4666, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wan-Hsin LIU, 2009. "Academia-Industry Linkages and the Role of Active Innovation Policies – Firm-level Evidence in Hong Kong," Kiel Working Papers 1577, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.