Report NEP-EDU-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manolescu, Gheorghe, 2009. "Uncertainty in financing higher education," Papers 2009/3, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Karim Moussaly-Sergieh & Francois Vaillancourt, 2009. "Extra Earning Power: The Financial Returns to University Education in Canada," e-briefs 79, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manolescu, Gheorghe, 2009. "The reform of education funding: principles, options, modalities," Papers 2009/17, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Robin NAYLOR & Jeremy SMITH, 2008. "Heterogeneities in the returns to degrees: evidence from the British cohort study 1970," Departmental Working Papers 2008-40, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ghazala Azmat & Nagore Iriberri, 2009. "The Importance of Relative Performance Feedback Information: Evidence from a Natural Experiment using High School Students," CEP Discussion Papers dp0915, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mitea-Popia, Crina-Carmen, 2009. "Decentralization Of Romanian Education," Papers 2009/13, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Alberto Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2009. "Education and Democratic Preferences," Research Department Publications 4627, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Christian Morrisson & Fabrice Murtin, 2009. "The Century of Education," CEP Discussion Papers dp0934, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2009. "Elegance with substance," MPRA Paper 15173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rema Hanna & Leigh Linden, 2009. "Measuring Discrimination in Education," NBER Working Papers 15057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianpiero DALLA ZUANNA & Roberto IMPICCIATORE, 2008. "Fertility and education in contemporary Northern and Southern Italy," Departmental Working Papers 2008-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 06 Dec 2010.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Nuno Ferraz, 2008. "Is Education prejudiced by Country-Risk? A Panel-Data Study using Attainment Data and Country-Risk as a Rational Expectation," Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) e01/2008, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).