Report NEP-EDU-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sharon Kukla-Acevedo & Eugenia F. Toma, 2009. "The Value of a College Education: Estimating the Effect of Teacher Preparation on Student Achievement," Working Papers 2009-06, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Valbonesi, Paola, 2008. "The Design of the University System," CEPR Discussion Papers 7038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Böckerman, Petri & Hämäläinen, Ulla & Uusitalo, Roope, 2009. "Labour Market Effects of the Polytechnic Education Reform: The Finnish Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 4013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grönqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas, 2008. "One Size Fits All? The Effects of Teacher Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Abilities on Student Achievement," CEPR Discussion Papers 7086, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jolly, Robert W. & Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter, 2009. "After They Graduate: An Overview of the Iowa State University Alumni Survey," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13031, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 7060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Birgit Unger & Kerstin Pull & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009. "The Performance of German Research Training Groups in Different Disciplinary Fields: An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 0099, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Guimaraes, Paulo & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2009. "Comparing the Early Research Performance of PhD Graduates in Labour Economics in Europe and the USA," CEPR Discussion Papers 7129, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Becker, William E. & Greene, William H. & Siegfried, John J., 2009. "Does Teaching Load Affect Faculty Size?," IZA Discussion Papers 3996, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).