Report NEP-EDU-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mary A. Burke & Tim R. Sass, 2008. "Classroom peer effects and student achievement," Working Papers 08-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Matthew Neidell & Jane Waldfogel, 2008. "Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Peer Effects in Early Education," NBER Working Papers 14277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse Rothstein & Albert Yoon, 2008. "Mismatch in Law School," NBER Working Papers 14275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konstantin Kholodilin & Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2008. "Assessing the Impact of the ECB's Monetary Policy on the Stock Markets: A Sectoral View," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 814, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kristin Kleinjans, 2008. "Do Gender Differences in Preferences for Competition Matter for Occupational Expectations?," Economics Working Papers 2008-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jesse Rothstein & Albert H. Yoon, 2008. "Affirmative Action in Law School Admissions: What Do Racial Preferences Do?," NBER Working Papers 14276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pamela Kea, 2007. "Girl Farm Labour And Double-Shift Schooling In The Gambia: The Paradox Of Development Intervention," PRUS Working Papers 39, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2008004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- yamamura, eiji, 2008. "Institutional Change, Competitive Pressure And Over-Influential Proffessors: The New Japanese Bar Examination," MPRA Paper 10250, University Library of Munich, Germany.