Report NEP-EDU-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio, 2008. "The 'Bologna process' and College enrolment decisions," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-16, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Steve Gibbons & Andy Thorpe & Sherria Hoskins, 2007. "Students' Academic Self Perception," Working Papers 200729, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Simon Appleton & Paul Atherton & Michael Bleaney, . "International School Test Scores and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 08/04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Francisco Gallego & Robert Woodberry, 2008. "Christian Missionaries and Education in Former Colonies: How Institutions Mattered," Documentos de Trabajo 339, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Paul Bingley & Kaare Christensen & Ian Walker, 2007. "The Returns to Observable and Unobservable Skills over time: Evidence from a Panel of the Population of Danish Twins," Working Papers 200723, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2007. "The College Wage Premium, Overeducation, and the Expansion of Higher Education in the UK by and," Working Papers 200720, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Paul Bingley & Vibeke Myrup Jensen & Ian Walker, 2007. "The Effect of School Class Size on Post-Compulsory Education: Some Cost Benefit Analysis," Working Papers 200717, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Vincent O'Sullivan, 2007. "Mother's education and birth weight," Working Papers 200724, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Gordon Menzies & Jonathan Pratt & Susan Thorp & Peter Docherty, 2008. "Piloting a Peer Feedback Program in the Faculty of Business at UTS," Working Paper Series 154, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Pronzato, Chiara, 2008. "Why educated mothers don't make educated children? A statistical study in the intergenerational transmission of schooling," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2007. "Do Dads matter? Or is it just their money that matters? Unpicking the effects of separation on educational outcomes by and," Working Papers 200722, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Pronzato, Chiara & Mogstad, Magne, 2008. "Are lone mothers responsive to policy changes? The effects of a Norwegian workfare reform on earnings, education and poverty," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.