Report NEP-EDU-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:176 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Maluccio & John Hoddinott & Jere R. Behrman & Reynaldo Martorell & Agnes R. Quisumbing & Aryeh D. Stein, 2006. "The Impact of Nutrition during Early Childhood on Education among Guatemalan Adults," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0614, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah, 2006. "Educational Disparity in East and West Pakistan, 1947–71: Was East Pakistan Discriminated Against?," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _063, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christian Belzil & Marco Leonardi, 2006. "Can Risk Aversion Explain Schooling Attainments? Evidence From Italy," Working Papers 0607, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Barnett, W. Steven & Belfield, Clive R., 2006. "Early childhood development and social mobility," MPRA Paper 858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monteiro, Henrique & Ferreira Lopes, Alexandra, 2005. "A Flexibilidade das Estruturas Curriculares Portuguesas Enquanto Implicação do Processo de Bolonha nas Licenciaturas em Economia: uma comparação com a Europa [The Portuguese Study Plan's Flexibilit," MPRA Paper 770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Betsey Stevenson, 2006. "Beyond the classroom: using Title IX to measure the return to high school sports," Working Paper Series 2006-44, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jere R. Behrman, University of Pennsylvania & John Hoddinott & John Maluccio & Erica Soler-Hampejsek & Emily L. Behrman & Reynaldo Martorell & Manuel Ramirez-Zea, Institute of Nutrition for Central Am, 2006. "What Determines Adult Cognitive Skills? Impacts of Pre-Schooling, Schooling and Post-Schooling Experiences in Guatemala," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0615, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Cuong Le Van & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Laurent Thai Bao Luong, 2006. "New technology, human capital and growth for developing countries," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Betsey Stevenson, 2006. "The impact of divorce laws on marriage-specific capital," Working Paper Series 2006-43, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Yaz Terajima, 2006. "Education and Self-Employment: Changes in Earnings and Wealth Inequality," Staff Working Papers 06-40, Bank of Canada.
- Sullivan, Paul, 2006. "A Dynamic Analysis of Educational Attainment, Occupational Choices, and Job Search," MPRA Paper 861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elizabeth A. La Jeunesse & Christopher H. Wheeler, 2006. "Trends in the distributions of income and human capital within metropolitan areas: 1980-2000," Working Papers 2006-055, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Keith A. Bender & John S. Heywood, 2006. "Educational Mismatch Among Ph.D.s: Determinants and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 12693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldini, Nicola, 2006. "The patenting universities: Problems and perils," MPRA Paper 853, University Library of Munich, Germany.