Report NEP-EDU-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Picard, Natalie & Prieto, Ana, 2006. "Birth Order and Sibship Sex Composition as Instruments in the Study of Education and Earnings," CEPR Discussion Papers 5514, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:164 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, 2006. "The Bologna Process: How Student Mobility Affects Multi-Cultural Skills and Educational Quality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lydia Mechtenberg, 2006. "Cheap Talk in the Classroom," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Miguel Portela & Rob Alessie & Coenraad N. Teulings, 2006. "Measurement Error in Education and Growth Regressions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1677, CESifo Group Munich.
- John H. Tyler & Jeffrey R. Kling, 2006. "Prison-Based Education and Re-Entry into the Mainstream Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 12114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2006. "Public-Private Partnership and Schooling Outcomes across Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1662, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ana María Iregui & Ligia Melo B. & Jorge Ramos, 2006. "Evaluación y análisis de eficiencia de la educación en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 381, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.