Report NEP-EDU-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alstadsæter, Annette & Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2005. "Tax Effects of Unemployment and the Choice of Educational Type," Research Papers in Economics 2005:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Tanya Araújo & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2005. "Education, Neighbourhood Effects and Growth: An Agent Based Model Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/10, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Blien, Uwe & Suedekum, Jens & Wolf, Katja, 2005. "Local Employment Growth in West Germany: A Dynamic Panel Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1723, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lehrer, Evelyn L., 2005. "Religious Affiliation and Participation as Determinants of Women's Educational Attainment and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 1725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Heshmati, Almas, 2005. "Evaluating Dominance Ranking of PSID Incomes by Various Household Attributes," IZA Discussion Papers 1727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2005. "Social Security Incentives, Human Capital Investment and Mobility of Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 1729, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2005. "Why Is the Payoff to Schooling Smaller for Immigrants?," IZA Discussion Papers 1731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Judith Hellerstein & David Neumark, 2005. "Workplace Segregation in the United States: Race, Ethnicity, and Skill," NBER Working Papers 11599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2005. "Economic Growth, Well-Being and Governance under Economic Reforms: Evidence from Indian States," Development and Comp Systems 0509007, EconWPA.