Report NEP-EDU-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharma, Manohar & Brown, Lynn R. & Qureshi, Aamir & Garcia, Marito, 1995. "An ecoregional perspective on malnutrition," 2020 vision briefs 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paarlberg , Robert L., 1994. "Sustainable farming," 2020 vision briefs 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- António Afonso & Mariana Santos, 2005. "Students and Teachers: A DEA Approach to the Relative Efficiency of Portuguese Public Universities," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/07, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Booth, Alison L. & Coles, Melvyn, 2005. "Education, Matching and the Allocative Value of Romance," IZA Discussion Papers 1649, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David N. Weil, 2005. "Accounting for the Effect of Health on Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 11455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian A. Jacob & Lars Lefgren, 2005. "Principals as Agents: Subjective Performance Measurement in Education," NBER Working Papers 11463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Social Capital, Public Spending and the Quality of Economic Development," Others 0506014, EconWPA.
- Denis Cogneau & Jérémie Gignoux, 2005. "Earnings inequalities and educational mobility in Brazil over two decades," Working Papers DT/2005/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Samer Al-Samarrai & Barry Reilly, 2005. "Education, Employment and Earnings of Secondary School-Leavers in Tanzania: Evidence from a Tracer Study," PRUS Working Papers 31, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:eri:wperin:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore