Report NEP-EDU-2000-01-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konrad, Kai A., 1999. "Privacy, time consistent optimal labor income taxation and education policy," IZA Discussion Papers 82, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wright, Robert E., 1999. "The Rate of Return to Private Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 92, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brännäs, Kurt, 2000. "Estimation in a Duration Model for Evaluating Educational Programs," Umeå Economic Studies 521, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Forslund, Anders, 1999. "Direct Displacement Effects of Labour Market Programmes: The Case of Sweden," Working Paper Series 1999:22, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Murillo Arcos, José Ignacio, 1999. "La EducaciÃ³n Ocupacional y la Salida del Paro en EspaÃ±a," BILTOKI 1999-09, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Persson, Joakim, 1999. "Demographic and Per Capita Income Dynamics: A Convergence Study on Demographics, Human Capital, and Per Capita Income for the US States," Working Paper Series 156, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Ono, Hiroshi, 1999. "Does Examination Hell Pay Off? A Cost-Benefit Analysis of "Ronin" and College Education in Japan," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 346, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 22 Aug 2000.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Giannini, Massimo, 1999. "Selective Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 76, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fersterer, Josef & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1999. "Are Austrian Returns to Education Falling Over Time?," IZA Discussion Papers 72, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jeffrey Milyo & Brian Gran, 1999. "The Effects of Extended Time on Exams for College Students Without Learning Disabilities: A Classroom Experiment," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9921, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Belzil, Christian & Hansen, Jörgen, 1999. "Subjective Discount Rates, Intergenerational Transfers and the Return to Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 60, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).