Report NEP-ECM-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yukai Yang & Luc Bauwens, 2018. "State-Space Models on the Stiefel Manifold with A New Approach to Nonlinear Filtering," CREATES Research Papers 2018-30, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nadja Klein & Thomas Kneib & Giampiero Marra & Rosalba Radice & Slawa Rokicki & Mark E. McGovern, 2018. "Mixed Binary-Continuous Copula Regression Models with Application to Adverse Birth Outcomes," CHaRMS Working Papers 18-06, Centre for HeAlth Research at the Management School (CHaRMS).
- Vladim'ir Hol'y & Petra Tomanov'a, 2018. "Estimation of Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Process Using Ultra-High-Frequency Data with Application to Intraday Pairs Trading Strategy," Papers 1811.09312, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2019.
- Matthew Norton & Valentyn Khokhlov & Stan Uryasev, 2018. "Calculating CVaR and bPOE for Common Probability Distributions With Application to Portfolio Optimization and Density Estimation," Papers 1811.11301, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.
- Chang, Yoosoon & Lu, Ye & Park, Joon Y., 2018. "Understanding Regressions with Observations Collected at High Frequency over Long Span," Working Papers 2018-10, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Brinca, Pedro & Iskrev, Nikolay & Loria, Francesca, 2018. "On Identification Issues in Business Cycle Accounting Models," MPRA Paper 90250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iv'an Fern'andez-Val & Siyi Luo, 2018. "Distribution Regression with Sample Selection, with an Application to Wage Decompositions in the UK," Papers 1811.11603, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2020.
- Isabel Casas & Jiti Gao & Shangyu Xie, 2018. "Modelling Time-Varying Income Elasticities of Health Care Expenditure for the OECD," CREATES Research Papers 2018-29, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ben Moews & J. Michael Herrmann & Gbenga Ibikunle, 2018. "Lagged correlation-based deep learning for directional trend change prediction in financial time series," Papers 1811.11287, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Souto, Anne-Charlotte, 2018. "An Introduction to Nonparametric Regression for Labor Economists," IZA Discussion Papers 11914, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eric Benhamou, 2018. "Kalman filter demystified: from intuition to probabilistic graphical model to real case in financial markets," Papers 1811.11618, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2018.
- Yoosoon Chang & Junior Maih & Fei Tan, 2018. "Origins of Monetary Policy Shifts: A New Approach to Regime Switching in DSGE Models," CAEPR Working Papers 2018-011, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Jiang, Bibo & Lu, Ye & Park, Joon Y., 2018. "Testing for Stationarity at High Frequency," Working Papers 2018-09, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Anne Lundgaard Hansen, 2018. "Volatility-Induced Stationarity and Error-Correction in Macro-Finance Term Structure Modeling," Discussion Papers 18-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.