Report NEP-ECM-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filippeli, Thomai & Harrison, Richard & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2018. "DSGE-based priors for BVARs and quasi-Bayesian DSGE estimation," Bank of England working papers 716, Bank of England.
- James G. MacKinnon & Matthew D. Webb, 2018. "Wild Bootstrap Randomization Inference For Few Treated Clusters," Working Paper 1404, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Giuseppe Buccheri & Giacomo Bormetti & Fulvio Corsi & Fabrizio Lillo, 2018. "A Score-Driven Conditional Correlation Model for Noisy and Asynchronous Data: an Application to High-Frequency Covariance Dynamics," Papers 1803.04894, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2019.
- David Bauder & Taras Bodnar & Nestor Parolya & Wolfgang Schmid, 2018. "Bayesian mean-variance analysis: Optimal portfolio selection under parameter uncertainty," Papers 1803.03573, arXiv.org.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris & McAdam, Peter & Tzavalis, Elias, 2018. "Dealing with endogeneity in threshold models using copulas: an illustration to the foreign trade multiplier," Working Paper Series 2136, European Central Bank.
- Elhorst, J. Paul & Gross, Marco & Tereanu, Eugen, 2018. "Spillovers in space and time: where spatial econometrics and Global VAR models meet," Working Paper Series 2134, European Central Bank.
- Mengheng Li & Siem Jan (S.J.) Koopman, 2018. "Unobserved Components with Stochastic Volatility in U.S. Inflation: Estimation and Signal Extraction," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-027/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rothfelder, Mario, 2018. "Three essays on time-varying parameters and time series networks," Other publications TiSEM fc7a10c0-7eee-479a-ac22-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Zihao Yuan, 2018. "A Nonparametric Approach to Measure the Heterogeneous Spatial Association: Under Spatial Temporal Data," Papers 1803.02334, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Miranda-Agrippino, Silvia & Ricco, Giovanni, 2018. "Bayesian Vector Autoregressions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1159, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Gorgi & Siem Jan (S.J.) Koopman & Mengheng Li, 2018. "Forecasting economic time series using score-driven dynamic models with mixed-data sampling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-026/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marta Banbura & Andries van Vlodrop, 2018. "Forecasting with Bayesian Vector Autoregressions with Time Variation in the Mean," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-025/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martin Iseringhausen, 2018. "The Time-Varying Asymmetry Of Exchange Rate Returns: A Stochastic Volatility – Stochastic Skewness Model," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 18/944, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.