Report NEP-ECM-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davy Paindaveine & Rondrotiana J Rasoafaraniaina & Thomas Verdebout, 2016. "Preliminary Test Estimation for Multi-Sample Principal Components," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-39, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Daniel Ordoñez-Callamand & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas & Luis F. Melo-Velandia, 2016. "Foreign Exchange Intervention Revisited: A New Way of Estimating Censored Models," Borradores de Economia 972, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Thibaut Lamadon & Elena Manresa & Stephane Bonhomme, 2016. "Discretizing Unobserved Heterogeneity," 2016 Meeting Papers 1536, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Hansen & Yuan Liao, 2016. "The Factor-Lasso and K-Step Bootstrap Approach for Inference in High-Dimensional Economic Applications," Departmental Working Papers 201610, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Aldanondo, Ana M. & Casasnovas, Valero L., 2016. "A note on the impact of multiple input aggregators in technical efficiency estimation," MPRA Paper 75290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Linton, O. & Wu, J., 2016. "A coupled component GARCH model for intraday and overnight volatility," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1671, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Xuening Zhu & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Weining Wang & Hangsheng Wang, 2016. "Network Quantile Autoregression," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-050, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gerard, Francois & Rokkanen, Miikka & Rothe, Christoph, 2016. "Bounds on Treatment Effects in Regression Discontinuity Designs under Manipulation of the Running Variable, with an Application to Unemployment Insurance in Brazil," CEPR Discussion Papers 11668, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Birr & Holger Dette & Marc Hallin & Tobias Kley & Stanislav Volgushev, 2016. "On Wigner-Ville Spectra and the Unicity of Time-Varying Quantile-Based Spectral Densities," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-38, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bräuning, Falk & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2016. "The dynamic factor network model with an application to global credit risk," Working Papers 16-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Marco Linton & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Ernie Gin Swee Teo & Elisabeth Bommes & Cathy Yi-Hsuan Chen, 2016. "Dynamic Topic Modelling for Cryptocurrency Community Forums," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Marie Kratz & Sreekar Vadlamani, 2016. "CLT for Lipschitz-Killing curvatures of excursion sets of Gaussian random fields," Working Papers hal-01373091, HAL.
- Maciej Zieba & Wolfgang K. Härdle, 2016. "Beta-boosted ensemble for big credit scoring data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.