Report NEP-ECM-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nalan Basturk & Stefano Grassi & Lennart Hoogerheide & Herman K. van Dijk, 2016. "Time-varying Combinations of Bayesian Dynamic Models and Equity Momentum Strategies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-099/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hubner, Stefan, 2016. "Topics in nonparametric identification and estimation," Other publications TiSEM 08fce56b-3193-46e0-871b-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Roberto Casarin & Claudia Foroni & Massimiliano Marcellino & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2016. "Uncertainty Through the Lenses of A Mixed-Frequency Bayesian Panel Markov Switching Model," Working Papers 585, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Kufenko, Vadim & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "You can't always get what you want? Estimator choice and the speed of convergence," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 20-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Bertrand K. Hassani & Wei Yang, 2016. "The Lila distribution and its applications in risk modelling," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16068, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Joongyeub Yeo & George Papanicolaou, 2016. "Random matrix approach to estimation of high-dimensional factor models," Papers 1611.05571, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Hui, Yongchang & Wong, Wing-Keung & Bai, Zhidong & Zhu, Zhenzhen, 2016. "A New Nonlinearity Test to Circumvent the Limitation of Volterra Expansion with Applications," MPRA Paper 75216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Vetter & Wolfgang Schmid & Reimund Schwarze, 2016. "Spatio-temporal statistical assessment of anthropogenic CO2 emissions from satellite data," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 24, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Kukacka, Jiri & Barunik, Jozef, 2016. "Estimation of financial agent-based models with simulated maximum likelihood," FinMaP-Working Papers 63, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Uhrin, Gábor B. & Herwartz, Helmut, 2016. "Monetary policy shocks, set-identifying restrictions, and asset prices: A benchmarking approach for analyzing set-identified models," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 295, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Sterck, 2016. "Beyond the Stars: a New Method for Assessing the Economic Importance of Variables in Regressions," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-31, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mick Silver, 2016. "How to Better Measure Hedonic Residential Property Price Indexes," IMF Working Papers 16/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Rendall & Angela Greulich, 2016. "Multiple imputation for demographic hazard models with left-censored predictor variables: Application to employment duration and fertility in the EU-SILC," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01396298, HAL.
- Jari Hännikäinen, 2016. "Selection of an Estimation Window in the Presence of Data Revisions and Recent Structural Breaks," Working Papers 1692, Tampere University, School of Management and Business, Economics.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 2016. "Economic Forecasting in Theory and Practice : An Interview with David F. Hendry," International Finance Discussion Papers 1184, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).