Report NEP-ECM-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Luca Rossini, 2016. "Bayesian nonparametric sparse VAR models," Papers 1608.02740, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2018.
- Daniel O. Beltran & David Draper, 2016. "Estimating Dynamic Macroeconomic Models : How Informative Are the Data?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1175, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Veiga, Helena & Ruiz, Esther & González-Rivera, Gloria & Gonçalves Mazzeu, Joao Henrique, 2016. "A Bootstrap Approach for Generalized Autocontour Testing," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 23457, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Rubi Tonantzin Gutiérrez Villanueva, 2016. "Determining causal inference in linear and non-linear time-series using convergent cross mapping. An application of government expenditure and economic growth relation in Mexico 1980-2015," Graduate theses (Spanish) TESG 008, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Weihua An, 2016. "Combining Difference-in-difference and Matching for Panel Data Analysis," 2016 Stata Conference 21, Stata Users Group.
- Kun Ho Kim & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Shih-Kang Chao, 2016. "Simultaneous Inference for the Partially Linear Model with a Multivariate Unknown Function when the Covariates are Measured with Errors," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-024, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Francesco Agostinelli & Matthew Wiswall, 2016. "Identification of Dynamic Latent Factor Models: The Implications of Re-Normalization in a Model of Child Development," NBER Working Papers 22441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Juan Carlos Escanciano & Hidehiko Ichimura & Whitney K. Newey, 2016. "Locally robust semiparametric estimation," CeMMAP working papers CWP31/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Escribano Sáez, Álvaro & Blazsek, Szabolcs Istvan, 2016. "Score-driven dynamic patent count panel data models," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23458, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Mikkel Bennedsen, 2016. "Semiparametric inference on the fractal index of Gaussian and conditionally Gaussian time series data," CREATES Research Papers 2016-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Iskrev, Nikolay & Ritto, Joao, 2016. "Choosing the variables to estimate singular DSGE models: Comment," MPRA Paper 72870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen J. Redding & David E. Weinstein, 2016. "A Unified Approach to Estimating Demand and Welfare," CEP Discussion Papers dp1445, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ying Chen & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Wee Song Chua, 2016. "Forecasting Limit Order Book Liquidity Supply-Demand Curves with Functional AutoRegressive Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-025, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lunsford, Kurt Graden & Jentsch, Carsen, 2016. "Proxy SVARs: Asymptotic Theory, Bootstrap Inference, and the Effects of Income Tax Changes in the United States," Working Papers (Old Series) 1619, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Stephen J. Redding & David E. Weinstein, 2016. "Measuring Aggregate Price Indexes with Demand Shocks: Theory and Evidence for CES Preferences," NBER Working Papers 22479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Søren Johansen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2016. "The cointegrated vector autoregressive model with general deterministic terms," CREATES Research Papers 2016-22, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.