Report NEP-ECM-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy Christensen & Elie Tamer, 2016. "MCMC Confidence sets for Identified Sets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2037, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hecq A.W. & Lieb L.M. & Telg J.M.A., 2015. "Identification of Mixed Causal-Noncausal Models : How Fat Should We Go?," Research Memorandum 035, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Hernández Juan R., 2016. "Unit Root Testing in ARMA Models: A Likelihood Ratio Approach," Working Papers 2016-03, Banco de México.
- Baldermann, Claudia & Salvati, Nicola & Schmid, Timo, 2016. "Robust small area estimation under spatial non-stationarity," Discussion Papers 2016/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Richard T. Baillie & George Kapetanios & Fotis Papailias, 2015. "Inference for Impulse Response Coefficients From Multivariate Fractionally Integrated Processes," Working Paper series 15-46, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Givens, Gregory, 2016. "Do data revisions matter for DSGE estimation?," MPRA Paper 70932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leopoldo Catania & Nima Nonejad, 2016. "Density Forecasts and the Leverage Effect: Some Evidence from Observation and Parameter-Driven Volatility Models," Papers 1605.00230, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Elena Andreou, 2016. "On the use of high frequency measures of volatility in MIDAS regressions," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 03-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Jörg Breitung & Sven Schreiber, 2016. "Assessing Causality and Delay within a Frequency Band," IMK Working Paper 165-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Richard T. Baillie & Kun Ho Kim, 2016. "Is Robust Inference with OLS Sensible in Time Series Regressions? Investigating Bias and MSE Trade-offs with Feasible GLS and VAR Approaches," Working Paper series 16-04, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Valmari, Nelli, 2016. "Estimating Production Functions of Multiproduct Firms," ETLA Working Papers 37, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Benjamin K. Johannsen & Elmar Mertens, 2016. "A Time Series Model of Interest Rates With the Effective Lower Bound," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-033, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jörg Döpke & Ulrich Fritsche & Christian Pierdzioch, 2015. "Predicting Recessions With Boosted Regression Trees," Working Papers 2015-004, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.