Report NEP-ECM-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yves Dominicy, 2014. "Quantile-based inference and estimation of heavy-tailed distributions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/209311, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jensen, Mark J., 2015. "Robust estimation of nonstationary, fractionally integrated, autoregressive, stochastic volatility," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2015-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Deniz Dilan Karaman Örsal & Antonia Arsova, 2015. "Meta-analytic cointegrating rank tests for dependent panels," Working Paper Series in Economics 349, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2015. "Joint inference on market and estimation risks in dynamic portfolios," MPRA Paper 68100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Breunig & Enno Mammen & Anna Simoni, "undated". "Nonparametric Estimation in case of Endogenous Selection," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-050, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Daisuke Kurisu, 2015. "On Effects of Jump and Noise in High-Frequency Financial Econometrics," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-996, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Paulo Rocha & Frank Raischel & Jo~ao P. Boto & Pedro G. Lind, 2015. "Uncovering the evolution of non-stationary stochastic variables: the example of asset volume-price fluctuations," Papers 1510.07280, arXiv.org.
- Mario Cerrato & John Crosby & Minjoo Kim & Yang Zhao, 2015. "Correlated Defaults of UK Banks: Dynamics and Asymmetries," Working Papers 2015_24, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Iliyan Georgiev & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2015. "Sieve-based inference for infinite-variance linear processes," Quaderni di Dipartimento 4, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Fedor Iskhakov & Thomas Høgholm Jørgensen & John Rust & Bertel Schjerning, 2015. "Estimating Discrete-Continuous Choice Models: The Endogenous Grid Method with Taste Shocks," Discussion Papers 15-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2015. "Forecasting With High Dimensional Panel VARs," Working Papers 2015_25, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jungwoo kim & Joocheol kim, 2015. "Regime shift model by three types of distribution considering a heavy tail and dependence," Working papers 2015rwp-86, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Kapetanious, George & Price, Simon & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2015. "A new approach to multi-step forecasting using dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models," Bank of England working papers 567, Bank of England.
- Quang Vuong & Ayse Pehlivan, 2015. "Supply Function Competition and Exporters: Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Productivity Distributions and Marginal Costs," 2015 Meeting Papers 1414, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marcin Faldzinski & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, "undated". "The Multivariate DCC-GARCH Model with Interdependence among Markets in Conditional Variances’ Equations," Working Papers 164/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Nov 2015.
- Chen, Xuan & Flores, Carlos A. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso, 2015. "Going Beyond LATE: Bounding Average Treatment Effects of Job Corps Training," IZA Discussion Papers 9511, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).