Report NEP-ECM-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Isaac Miller, 2014. "Simple Robust Tests for the Specification of High-Frequency Predictors of a Low-Frequency Series," Working Papers 1412, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2014. "Testing the Equality of Two Positive-Definite Matrices with Application to Information Matrix Testing," Working papers 2014rwp-67, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Liu-Evans, Gareth, 2014. "A note on approximating moments of least squares estimators," MPRA Paper 57543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2014. "An econometric model of link formation with degree heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 20341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tao Zeng & Yong Li & Jun Yu, 2014. "Deviance Information Criterion for Comparing VAR Models," Working Papers 01-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Alberto Abadie & Susan Athey & Guido W. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2014. "Finite Population Causal Standard Errors," NBER Working Papers 20325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillaume Gaetan Martinet & Michael McAleer, 2014. "On the Invertibility of EGARCH," Working Papers in Economics 14/21, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Claudia Foroni & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014. "Density forecasts with MIDAS models," Working Paper 2014/10, Norges Bank.
- Tao Hong & Katarzyna Maciejowska & Jakub Nowotarski & Rafal Weron, 2014. "Probabilistic load forecasting via Quantile Regression Averaging of independent expert forecasts," HSC Research Reports HSC/14/10, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Emura, Takeshi & Shiu, Shau-Kai, 2014. "Estimation and model selection for left-truncated and right-censored lifetime data with application to electric power transformers analysis," MPRA Paper 57528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles E. Gibbons & Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Michael B. Urbancic, 2014. "Broken or Fixed Effects?," NBER Working Papers 20342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Domenico Depalo & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2014. ": Measuring spatial effects in presence of institutional constraints: the case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 967, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andras Fulop & Jun Yu, 2014. "Bayesian Analysis of Bubbles in Asset Prices," Working Papers 04-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.