Report NEP-ECM-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Dokumentov & Rob J Hyndman, 2014. "Low-dimensional decomposition, smoothing and forecasting of sparse functional data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Eric Ghysels & J. Isaac Miller, 2014. "On the Size Distortion from Linearly Interpolating Low-frequency Series for Cointegration Tests," Working Papers 1403, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Wilmer Osvaldo Martínez-Rivera & Manuel Dario Hernández-Bejarano & Juan Manuel Julio-Román, 2014. "On Forecast Evaluation," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011604, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Duo Qin, 2014. "Inextricability of Autonomy and Confluence in Econometrics," Working Papers 189, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Yamamoto, Yohei, 2014. "A Modified Confidence Set for the Structural Break Date in Linear Regression Models," Discussion Papers 2014-08, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rob J Hyndman & Alan Lee & Earo Wang, 2014. "Fast computation of reconciled forecasts for hierarchical and grouped time series," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Francine Gresnigt & Erik Kole & Philip Hans Franses, 2014. "Interpreting Financial Market Crashes as Earthquakes: A New early Warning System for Medium Term Crashes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-067/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chudik, Alexander & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2014. "Theory and practice of GVAR modeling," Globalization Institute Working Papers 180, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Massimo Filippini & Elisa Tosetti, 2014. "Stochastic Frontier Models for Long Panel Data Sets: Measurement of the Underlying Energy Efficiency for the OECD Countries," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/198, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Eva Ventura & Albert Satorra, 2014. "A multiple indicator model for panel data: an application to ICT area-level variation," Economics Working Papers 1419, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- DUPUY Arnaud & GALICHON Alfred & HENRY Marc, 2014. "Entropy methods for identifying hedonic models," LISER Working Paper Series 2014-07, LISER.