Report NEP-ECM-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fossati, Sebastian, 2011. "Unit Root Testing with Stationary Covariates and a Structural Break in the Trend Function," Working Papers 2011-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Steel, Mark F.J. & Ley, Eduardo, 2011. "Mixtures of g-priors for bayesian model averaging with economic applications," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws112116, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:248 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shu-Ping Shi & Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2011. "Specification Sensitivities in Right-Tailed Unit Root Testing for Financial Bubbles," Working Papers 172011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Arshia Amiri & Ulf-G Gerdtham & Bruno Ventelou, 2012. "A new approach for estimation of long-run relationships in economic analysis using Engle-Granger and artificial intelligence methods," Working Papers halshs-00606048, HAL.
- Jinyong Hahn & Whitney Newey & Richard Smith, 2011. "Tests for neglected heterogeneity in moment condition models," CeMMAP working papers CWP26/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Philippe Charlot & Vêlayoudom Marimoutou, 2011. "Hierarchical hidden Markov structure for dynamic correlations: the hierarchical RSDC model (version révisée)," Working Papers hal-00605965, HAL.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/91263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Berenguer Rico, Vanessa, 2011. "Summability of stochastic processes: a generalization of integration and co-integration valid for non-linear processes," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1115, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Michael Weber & Michaela Denk, 2011. "Avoid Filling Swiss Cheese with Whipped Cream; Imputation Techniques and Evaluation Procedures for Cross-Country Time Series," IMF Working Papers 11/151, .
- Axel GroÃŸ-KluÃŸmann & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2011. "Predicting Bid-Ask Spreads Using Long Memory Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Luc Bauwens & Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2011. "The Contribution of Structural Break Models to Forecasting Macroeconomic Series," Working Paper Series 38_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Browning, Martin & Carro, Jesús M., 2011. "The identification of a mixture of first order binary Markov Chains," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1117, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:244 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Traferri, Alejandra & Carro, Jesús M., 2011. "State dependence and heterogeneity in health using a bias corrected fixed effects estimator," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1118, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Florian Ade & Ronny Freier, 2011. "When Can We Trust Population Thresholds in Regression Discontinuity Designs?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1136, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.