Report NEP-ECM-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, 2011. "Indirect likelihood inference," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 874.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Markus ReiÃŸ & Yves Rozenholc & Charles A. Cuenod, 2011. "Pointwise adaptive estimation for quantile regression," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Xiaoming Li, 2011. "Fixed Effects Estimation in Panel Nonlinear Fractional Response Models," Working papers 2011-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Markus Jochmann & Gary Koop, 2011. "Regime-Switching Cointegration," Working Papers 1125, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Inoue, Atsushi & Kilian, Lutz, 2011. "Inference on Impulse Response Functions in Structural VAR Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 8419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greselin, Francesca & Pasquazzi, Leo, 2011. "Estimation of Zenga's new index of economic inequality in heavy tailed populations," MPRA Paper 31230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael P. Clements & Ana Beatriz Galvão, 2011. "Improving Real-time Estimates of Output Gaps and Inflation Trends with Multiple-vintage Models," Working Papers 678, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Mauro Politi & Nicolas Millot & Anirban Chakraborti, 2011. "The near-extreme density of intraday log-returns," Papers 1106.0039, arXiv.org.
- Marco M. Sorge, 2011. "News Shocks or Correlated Sunspots? An Observational Equivalence Result in Linear Rational Expectations Model," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Adi Schnytzer & Janez Šušteršič, 2011. "The Regression Tournament: A Novel Approach to Prediction Model Assessment," Working Papers 2011-10, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Gary Koop & Joshua Chan, 2011. "Modelling Breaks and Clusters in the Steady States of Macroeconomic Variables," Working Papers 1111, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Ranking Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension: An Empirical Evaluation," Working Papers in Economics 11/23, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.