Report NEP-ECM-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2010. "Strict stationarity testing and estimation of explosive ARCH models," MPRA Paper 22414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello & Antonio F. Galvao Jr., 2010. "Measurement Errors in Investment Equations," NBER Working Papers 15951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Bollerslev & Viktor Todorov, 2010. "Estimation of Jump Tails," CREATES Research Papers 2010-16, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Giovanni De Luca & Giampiero Gallo, 2010. "A Time-varying Mixing Multiplicative Error Model for Realized Volatility Abstract: In this paper we model the dynamics of realized volatility as a Multiplicative Error Model with a mixture of distribu," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2010_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Ole E. Barndorff–Nielsen & Fred Espen Benth & Almut E. D. Veraart, 2010. "Modelling energy spot prices by Lévy semistationary processes," CREATES Research Papers 2010-18, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Jayaraman, Prabha, 2010. "Robustness of Bayes decisions for normal and lognormal distributions under hierarchical priors," MPRA Paper 22416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudia Miani & Stefano Siviero, 2010. "A non-parametric model-based approach to uncertainty and risk analysis of macroeconomic forecast," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 758, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stefan Bender & Joachim Möller, 2009. "Labor Market I. Data from the German Federal Employment Services," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 96, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).