Report NEP-ECM-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niels Haldrup & Antonio Montañés & Andreu Sansó, 2009. "Detection of additive outliers in seasonal time series," CREATES Research Papers 2009-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Joseph P. Romano & Azeem M. Shaikh & Michael Wolf, 2009. "Hypothesis testing in econometrics," IEW - Working Papers 444, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Joseph P. Romano & Azeem M. Shaikh & Michael Wolf, 2009. "Consonance and the closure method in multiple testing," IEW - Working Papers 446, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- John Galbraith & Douglas James Hodgson, 2009. "Dimension Reduction and Model Averaging for Estimation of Artists' Age-Valuation Profiles," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-41, CIRANO.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Teles, Vladimir Kuhl & Denadai, Ricardo Sávio, 2009. "A test for strong hysteresis in international trade," Textos para discussão 195, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Michael Wolf & Dan Wunderli, 2009. "Fund-of-funds construction by statistical multiple testing methods," IEW - Working Papers 445, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.