Report NEP-ECM-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victoria Zinde-Walsh & Dongming Zhu, 2007. "Properties And Estimation Of Asymmetric Exponential Power Distribution," Departmental Working Papers 2007-11, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Erik Hjalmarsson, 2007. "The Stambaugh bias in panel predictive regressions," International Finance Discussion Papers 914, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Erik Hjalmarsson & Par Osterholm, 2007. "Testing for cointegration using the Johansen methodology when variables are near-integrated," International Finance Discussion Papers 915, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marmer, Vadim & Shneyerov, Artyom, 2008. "Quantile-Based Nonparametric Inference for First-Price Auctions," Microeconomics.ca working papers marmer-08-01-17-12-16-12, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 16 May 2013.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2008. "Forming Priors for DSGE Models (and How it Affects the Assessment of Nominal Rigidities)," NBER Working Papers 13741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Dueker & Martin Sola, 2008. "Multivariate Markov switching with weighted regime determination: giving France more weight than Finland," Working Papers 2008-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Johan Lyhagen & Pär Österholm & Mikael Carlsson, 2007. "Testing for Purchasing Power Parity in Cointegrated Panels," IMF Working Papers 07/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcos R Souto & Theodore M. Barnhill, 2007. "Stochastic Volatilities and Correlations, Extreme Values and Modeling the Macroeconomic Environment, Under Which Brazilian Banks Operate," IMF Working Papers 07/290, International Monetary Fund.
- António Afonso & Christophe Rault, 2008. "Should we Care for Structural Breaks When Assessing Fiscal Sustainability?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Douglas A. Wolf & Thomas M. Gill, 2008. "Fitting Event-History Models to Uneventful Data," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 101, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Susanne Schennach & Halbert White & Karim Chalak, 2007. "Local Indirect Least Squares and Average Marginal Effects in Nonseparable Structural Systems," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 680, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 26 Dec 2009.
- Sigbert Klinke & Cornelia Wagner, 2008. "Visualizing exploratory factor analysis models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Francisco Louçã, 2008. "Should The Widest Cleft in Statistics - How and Why Fisher opposed Neyman and Pearson," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/02, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Yuh-Jye Lee & Dorothea Schäfer & Yi-Ren Yeh, 2007. "The Default Risk of Firms Examined with Smooth Support Vector Machines," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 757, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.