Report NEP-ECM-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007. "Semiparametric Multivariate Density Estimation for Positive Data Using Copulas," Cahiers de recherche 0731, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:640 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Korenok Oleg, 2007. "Bayesian Methods in Nonlinear Time Series," Working Papers 0703, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Diez de los Rios, Antonio & Sentana, Enrique, 2007. "Testing Uncovered Interest Parity: A Continuous-Time Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Costantini, Mauro & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2007. "Change in persistence tests for panels," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07040, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Fuyu Yang, 2007. "Bayesian Analysis of Deterministic Time Trend and Changes in Persistence Using a Generalised Stochastic Unit Root Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Robert Moffit, 2007. "Estimating Marginal Treatment Effects in Heterogeneous Populations," Economics Working Paper Archive 539, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00176033_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:esx:essedp:641 is not listed on IDEAS anymore