Report NEP-ECM-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grané, Aurea & Baíllo, Amparo, 2007. "Local linear regression for functional predictor and scalar response," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws076115, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Tosetti, E., 2007. "Large Panels with Common Factors and Spatial Correlations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0743, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Marco Bee & Giuseppe Espa, 2007. "Aggregation of regional economic time series with different spatial correlation structures," Department of Economics Working Papers 0720, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Massacci, D., 2007. "Identification and Estimation in an Incoherent Model of Contagion," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0744, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2007. "Averaging forecasts from VARs with uncertain instabilities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Dolado, Juan José & Mayoral, Laura, 2007. "Wald Tests of I(1) against I(d) alternatives : some new properties and an extension to processes with trending components," UC3M Working papers. Economics we20070625, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2007. "Forecasting with small macroeconomic VARs in the presence of instabilities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- de Vilder, Robin G. & Visser, Marcel P., 2007. "Volatility Proxies for Discrete Time Models," MPRA Paper 4917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jay Bhattacharya & William B. Vogt, 2007. "Do Instrumental Variables Belong in Propensity Scores?," NBER Technical Working Papers 0343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2007-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcello, Pericoli & Marco, Taboga, 2005. "A specification analysis of discrete-time no-arbitrage term structure models with observable and unobservable factors," MPRA Paper 4969, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.