Report NEP-ECM-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Molina, Isabel & Salvati, Nicola & Pratesi, Monica, 2007. "Bootstrap for estimating the mean squared error of the spatial EBLUP," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws073408, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Miguel A. Segoviano Basurto, 2006. "Portfolio Credit Risk and Macroeconomic Shocks; Applications to Stress Testing Under Data-Restricted Environments," IMF Working Papers 06/283, .
- Kan, Â Man Yee & Pudney, Stephen, 2007. "Measurement error in stylised and diary data on time use," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Spierdijk, Laura & Voorneveld, Mark, 2007. "Superstars without talent? The Yule distribution controversy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 658, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 09 May 2007.
- Laurie, Heather, 2007. "The effect of increasing financial incentives in a panel survey: an experiment on the British Household Panel Survey, Wave 14," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore