Report NEP-ECM-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Judith A. Clarke, 2007. "On Weighted Estimation in Linear Regression in th Presence of Parameter Uncertainty," Econometrics Working Papers 0701, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Eklund, Jana & Karlsson, Sune, 2007. "An Embarrassment of Riches: Forecasting Using Large Panels," Working Papers 2007:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Klein, Tobias J., 2007. "Heterogeneous Treatment Effects: Instrumental Variables without Monotonicity?," IZA Discussion Papers 2738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Viviana Fernandez, 2006. "Copula-based measures of dependence structure in assets returns," Documentos de Trabajo 228, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Viviana Fernández, 2006. "Forecasting crude oil and natural gas spot prices by classification methods," Documentos de Trabajo 229, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Katarzyna Bien & Ingmar Nolte & Winfried Pohlmeier, 2006. "A Multivariate Integer Count Hurdle Model: Theory and Application to Exchange Rate Dynamics," CoFE Discussion Paper 06-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Espasa, Antoni & Ruiz, Esther & Pellegrini, Santiago, 2007. "The relationship between ARIMA-GARCH and unobserved component models with GARCH disturbances," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws072706, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Cuesta, Rafael A. & Knox, C.A. & Zofío, José Luis, 2007. "Environmental Efficiency Measurement with Translog Distance Functions: A Parametric Approach," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Giuseppe Arbia & Giuseppe Espa & Danny Quah, 2007. "A class of spatial econometric methods in the empirical analysis of clusters of firms in the space," Department of Economics Working Papers 0705, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Maarten L. Buis, 2007. "Assessing the reasonableness of an imputation model," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007 02, Stata Users Group.
- J.G. Hirschberg & J. N. Lye, 2007. "Providing Intuition to the Fieller Method with Two Geometric Representations using STATA and Eviews," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 992, The University of Melbourne.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2007. "A measure of association (correlation) in nominal data (contingency tables), using determinants," MPRA Paper 2662, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2007.
- Guido Imbens & Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "Regression Discontinuity Designs: A Guide to Practice," NBER Working Papers 13039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bia, Michela, 2007. "The Propensity Score method in public policy evaluation: a survey," POLIS Working Papers 79, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Ivan, Kitov, 2006. "Exact prediction of inflation in the USA," MPRA Paper 2735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "The nearest correlation matrix problem: Solution by differential evolution method of global optimization," MPRA Paper 2760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Apr 2007.
- Evangelos M. Falaris, 2007. "Misclassification of the Dependent Variable in Binary Choice Models: Evidence from Five Latin American Countries," Working Papers 07-05, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.