Report NEP-ECM-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter & Rodney W. Strachan, 2005. "Re-examining the Consumption-Wealth Relationship: The Role of Model Uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Takamitsu Kurita & Bent Nielsen, 2005. "Short-Run Parameter Changes in a Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model," Economics Papers 2005-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2005. "Goodness-of-fit Tests for Linear and Non-linear Time Series Models," Faculty Working Papers 02/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Xue-Zhong He & Youwei Li, 2005. "Long Memory, Heterogeneity and Trend Chasing," Research Paper Series 148, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Shenhuai Gao, 2004. "Continuous Time Model Estimation," Working Paper Series 138, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:gua:wpaper:em200501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore