Report NEP-ECM-2004-08-09This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James D. Hamilton & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2004. "Normalization in econometrics," Working Paper 2004-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Brian Krauth, 2004. "Simulation-based estimation of peer effects," Econometrics 0408002, EconWPA.
- Francesco Bravo, . "Bartlett-type Adjustments for Empirical Discrepancy Test Statistics," Discussion Papers 04/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Natércia Fortuna, 2004. "Local rank tests in a multivariate nonparametric relationship," FEP Working Papers 137, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Loukia Meligkotsidou & Elias Tzavalis & Ioannis D. Vrontos, 2004. "A Bayesian Analysis of Unit Roots and Structural Breaks in the Level and the Error Variance of Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 514, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christopher F. Baum, 2004. "Stata: The language of choice for time series analysis?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 598, Boston College Department of Economics.
- George Kapetanios, 2004. "Testing for Exogeneity in Nonlinear Threshold Models," Working Papers 515, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 2004. "MCMC method for Markov mixture simultaneous-equation models: a note," Working Paper 2004-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2003. "Estimation and Inference in Large Heterogenous Panels with Cross Section Dependence," CESifo Working Paper Series 869, CESifo Group Munich.
- Georgios Chortareas & George Kapetanios, 2004. "Getting PPP Right: Identifying Mean-Reverting Real Exchange Rates in Panels," Working Papers 517, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Todd E. Clark & Kenneth D. West, 2004. "Using out-of-sample mean squared prediction errors to test the Martingale difference hypothesis," Research Working Paper RWP 04-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2004. "Modelling Low Pay Transition Probabilities, Accounting for Panel Attrition, Non-Response, and Initial Conditions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1232, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stanislav Radchenko, 2004. "Limited Information Bayesian Analysis of a Simultaneous Equation with an Autocorrelated Error Term and its Application to the U.S. Gasoline Market," Econometrics 0408001, EconWPA.
- George Kapetanios, 2004. "Nonlinear Autoregressive Models and Long Memory," Working Papers 516, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.