Report NEP-ECM-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Hall & Rob J. Hyndman, 2002. "An Improved Method for Bandwidth Selection when Estimating ROC Curves," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Marco Del Negro & Frank Schorfheide, 2002. "Priors from general equilibrium models for VARs," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Tatsuka Kubokawa & M. S. Srivastava, 2002. "Prediction in Multivariate Mixed Linear Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-180, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2002-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 545, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Dean Croushore & Tom Stark, 2002. "Forecasting coin demand," Working Papers 02-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Mar 2003.
- James H. Stock & Motohiro Yogo, 2002. "Testing for Weak Instruments in Linear IV Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2004. "Forecasting foreign exchange volatility: why is implied volatility biased and inefficient? and does it matter?," Working Papers 2002-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.