Report NEP-DGE-2019-12-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eleni Iliopulos & Francois Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2019. "Welfare Cost of Fluctuations When Labor Market Search Interacts with Financial Frictions," Working Papers hal-02334103, HAL.
- Nicolas Abad & Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Leonor Modesto, 2019. "The failure of stabilization policy: balanced-budget fiscal rules in the presence of incompressible public expenditures," Working Papers hal-02331811, HAL.
- Normann Rion, 2019. "Waiting for the Prince Charming: Fixed-Term Contracts as Stopgaps," Working Papers halshs-02331887, HAL.
- Federico Morelli & Michael Benzaquen & Marco Tarzia & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2019. "Confidence Collapse in a Multi-Household, Self-Reflexive DSGE Model," Working Papers hal-02323098, HAL.
- Kevin XD Huang & Nam T Vu, 2019. "Rare but Long-lasting Liquidity Traps and Fiscal Stimulus," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 19-00014, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Hintermaier, Thomas & Koeniger, Winfried, 2019. "Differences in euro-area household finances and their relevance for monetary-policy transmission," CFS Working Paper Series 637, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Xavier Fairise & François Langot & Ze Zhong, 2019. "Be healthy, be employed: A comparison between the US and France based on a general equilibrium model," Working Papers hal-02334113, HAL.
- Sanchez-Romero, Miguel & Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia, 2019. "The impact of reducing the pension generosity on inequality and schooling," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 07/2019, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Wellschmied, Felix & Yurdagul, Emircan, 2019. "Endogenous Hours and the Wealth of Entrepreneurs," IZA Discussion Papers 12802, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aya, Achour, 2019. "Réserves de change et fonctionnement de l'économie marocaine: enseignements à partir d'un modèle DSGE," Document de travail 2019-4, Bank Al-Maghrib, Département de la Recherche.
- Moro, Alessio & Valdes, Carlo, 2019. "Stuctural transformation in general equilibrium," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Schuler, Tobias & Corrado, Luisa, 2019. "Financial cycles, credit bubbles and stabilization policies," Working Paper Series 2336, European Central Bank.
- Qingyin Ma & John Stachurski, 2019. "Dynamic Optimal Choice When Rewards are Unbounded Below," Papers 1911.13025, arXiv.org.