Report NEP-DGE-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mei Dong & Toshiaki Shoji & Yuki Teranishi, 2019. "Product Cycle and Prices: a Search Foundation," Working Papers on Central Bank Communication 009, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Tim Obermeier, 2019. "The Marriage Market, Inequality and the Progressivity of the Income Tax," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_109, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Ray C. Fair, 2019. "Some Important Macro Points," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2165R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2019.
- Mario Meier & Tim Obermeier, 2019. "Employer Screening and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_110, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Magali Marx & Benoit Mojon & François R. Velde, 2019. "Why have interest rates fallen far below the return on capital," BIS Working Papers 794, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stefan Gebauer & Falk Mazelis, 2019. "Macroprudential Regulation and Leakage to the Shadow Banking Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1814, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ricardo Sabbadini, 2019. "International Reserves Management in a Model of Partial Sovereign Default," Working Papers Series 496, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Ray C. Fair, 2019. "Variable Mismeasurement in a Class of DSGE Models: Comment," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2166R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2019.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jiri Slacalek & Martin Sommer, 2019. "Dissecting Saving Dynamics: Measuring Wealth, Precautionary, and Credit Effects," NBER Working Papers 26131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margherita Borella & Mariacristina De Nardi & Fang Yang, 2019. "“The lost ones: the opportunities and outcomes of non-college-educated Americans born in the 1960s”," CeRP Working Papers 188, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Mathias Klein & Christopher Krause, 2019. "Income Redistribution, Consumer Credit, and Keeping up with the Riches," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1816, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ken-Ichi Akao & Takashi Kamihigashi & Kazuo Nishimura, 2019. "Optimal steady state of an economic dynamics model with a nonconcave production function," RIEEM Discussion Paper Series 1907, Research Institute for Environmental Economics and Management, Waseda University.
- Alexios Anagnostopoulos & Orhan Erem Atesagaoglu & Elisa Faraglia & Chryssi Giannitsarou, 2019. "Foreign Direct Investment as a Determinant of Cross-Country Stock Market Comovement," Discussion Papers 1912, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Bingyan Han & Hoi Ying Wong, 2019. "Time-inconsistency with rough volatility," Papers 1907.11378, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2020.
- Larsson, Bo & Wijkander, Hans, 2019. "Banking, Capital Regulation, Risk and Dynamics," Research Papers in Economics 2019:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Nakata, Taisuke & Schmidt, Sebastian, 2019. "Expectations-driven liquidity traps: implications for monetary and fiscal policy," Working Paper Series 2304, European Central Bank.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2019. "The Great Trade Collapse: An Evaluation of Competing Stories," Working Papers 1902, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Elena Carletti & Roberto Marquez & Silvio Petriconi, 2018. "The redistributive effects of bank capital regulation," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 18102, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.