Report NEP-DGE-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boris Chafwehé & Rigas Oikonomou & Romanos Priftis & Lukas Vogel, 2018. "Endogenous forward guidance," Working Paper Research 354, National Bank of Belgium.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Atkeson, Andrew, 2018. "The Risk of Becoming Risk Averse: A Model of Asset Pricing and Trade Volumes," Staff Report 577, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Chahrour, Ryan & Ulbricht, Robert, 2018. "Robust Predictions for DSGE Models with Incomplete Information," TSE Working Papers 18-971, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Mar 2019.
- Óscar Arce & Galo Nuño & Dominik Thaler & Carlos Thomas, 2018. "A large central bank balance sheet? floor vs corridor systems in a new keynesian environment," Working Papers 1851, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Elizaveta Lukmanova & Katrin Rabitsch, 2018. "New VAR evidence on monetary transmission channels: temporary interest rate versus inflation target shocks," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp274, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Biais, Bruno & Bisière, Christophe & Bouvard, Matthieu & Casamatta, Catherine & Menkveld, Albert J., 2018. "Equilibrium Bitcoin Pricing," TSE Working Papers 18-973, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Victor Filipe Martins da Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2017. "Borrowing in Excess of Natural Ability to Repay," Post-Print hal-01249202, HAL.
- Cairo, Isabel & Fujita, Shigeru & Morales-Jimenez, Camilo, 2019. "Elasticities of Labor Supply and Labor Force Participation Flows," Working Papers 19-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 25 Mar 2019.
- João Pereira, 2019. "Demographic Changes in a Small Open Economy with Endogenous Time Allocation and Age-Dependent Mortality," Working Papers REM 2019/63, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Davide Debortolii & Ricardo Nunes & Pierre Yared, 2019. "Optimal Taxation and Debt Management without Commitment," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0119, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Karine Constant & Marion Davin, 2018. "Unequal vulnerability to climate change and the transmission of adverse effects through international trade," Working Papers hal-01947416, HAL.
- Chiara Punzo & Lorenza Rossi, 2019. "The Redistributive Effects of a Money-Financed Fiscal Stimulus," DEM Working Papers Series 168, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Francesco Bianchi & Howard Kung & Mikhail Tirskikh, 2018. "The Origins and Effects of Macroeconomic Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 25386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Bassetto & Zhen Huo & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2018. "Organizational Equilibrium with Capital," NBER Working Papers 25376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.