Report NEP-DGE-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Finkelstein Shapiroy, Alan & Olivero, Maria, 2018. "Lending Relationships and Labor Market Dynamics," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2018-5, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Jeremy Lise & Jean-Marc Robin, 2017. "The Macrodynamics of Sorting between Workers and Firms," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2gm7u1h28o9, Sciences Po.
- Federico Bonetto & Maurizio Iacopetta, 2018. "A Dynamic Analysis of Nash Equilibria in Search Models with Fiat Money," Papers 1805.04733, arXiv.org.
- Michal Brzoza-Brzezina & Jacek Kotlowski, 2018. "The non-linear nature of country risk and its implications for DSGE models," Working Papers 2018-035, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Moro, Alessio & Rachedi, Omar, 2018. "The Changing Structure of Government Spending," MPRA Paper 86577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fedor Iskhakov & Michael Keane, 2018. "Effects of Taxes and Safety Net Pensions on life-cycle Labor Supply, Savings and Human Capital: the Case of Australia," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2018-661, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- David Perez-Reyna & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2018. "Breaking the trilemma: the effects of financial regulations on foreign assets," BIS Working Papers 718, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lee E. Ohanian & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Mark L. J. Wright, 2018. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Postwar Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America," Staff Report 563, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marion Gousse & Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2017. "Household labour supply and the marriage market in the UK, 1991-2008," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/660vg58v5k8, Sciences Po.
- Patrick A. Pintus & Yi Wen & Xiaochuan Xing, 2018. "International Credit Markets and Global Business Cycles," AMSE Working Papers 1814, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Oct 2018.
- Kevin x.d. Huang & Qinglai Meng & Jianpo Xue, 2018. "Money growth targeting and indeterminacy in small open economies," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 18-00005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Alfaro, Ivan & Bloom, Nicholas & Lin, Xiaoji, 2017. "The Finance Uncertainty Multiplier," Working Paper Series 2017-30, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Lasitha R.C. Pathberiya, 2018. "Jobless Recovery, Liquidity Trap, Tight Monetary Policy and the Cost Channel," Discussion Papers Series 591, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne, 2018. "Corporate Profit Taxes, Capital Expenditure and Real Wages: The analytics behind a contentious debate," CEPR Discussion Papers 12932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.