Report NEP-DGE-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George-Marios Angeletos & Zhen Huo, 2018. "Myopia and Anchoring," NBER Working Papers 24545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edgar A. Ghossoub, 2016. "Commercial Banks, Credit Unions, and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 0174eco, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Ashantha Ranasinghe & Diego Restuccia, 2018. "Financial Frictions and the Rule of Law," NBER Working Papers 24546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tyler Atkinson & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2018. "The Zero Lower Bound and Estimation Accuracy," Working Papers 1804, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yuki Uchida, 2018. "Capital Income Taxation, Economic Growth, and the Politics of Public Education," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Real Arai & Katsuyuki Naito & Tetsuo Ono, 2018. "Intergenerational policies, public debt, and economic growth: a politico-economic analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Marina Azzimonti & Pierre Yared, 2018. "The Optimal Public and Private Provision of Safe Assets," NBER Working Papers 24534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xue, Dong & Minford, Patrick & Meenagh, David, 2018. "How Important are International Financial Market Imperfections for Foreign Exchange Rate Dynamics: A Study of the Sterling Exchange Rate," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Cristina Lafuente, 2017. "Search capital and Unemployment Duration (Preliminary)," Edinburgh School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 283, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Iván Alfaro & Nicholas Bloom & Xiaoji Lin, 2018. "The Finance Uncertainty Multiplier," NBER Working Papers 24571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Debortoli & Ricardo Nunes & Pierre Yared, 2018. "Optimal Fiscal Policy without Commitment: Beyond Lucas-Stokey," NBER Working Papers 24522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Korzhenevych, Artem & Bröcker, Johannes, 2018. "Investment subsidies and regional welfare: A dynamic framework," CEPIE Working Papers 02/18, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Berthold Herrendorf & Richard Rogerson & Ákos Valentinyi, 2018. "Structural Change in Investment and Consumption: A Unified Approach," NBER Working Papers 24568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salomao, Juliana & Varela, Liliana, 2018. "Exchange Rate Exposure and Firm Dynamics," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 364, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).