Report NEP-DGE-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Gabriel Mihalache, 2017. "Default Risk, Sectoral Reallocation, and Persistent Recessions," Department of Economics Working Papers 17-10, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Shigeru Fujita & Giuseppe Moscarini, 2017. "Recall and Unemployment," Working Papers 17-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Carlos Garriga & Aaron Hedlund & Yang Tang & Ping Wang, 2017. "Rural-Urban Migration, Structural Transformation, and Housing Markets in China," NBER Working Papers 23819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Waknis, Parag, 2017. "Competitive Supply of Money in a New Monetarist Model," MPRA Paper 75401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel Mihalache, 2017. "Sovereign Default Resolution Through Maturity Extension," Department of Economics Working Papers 17-08, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Nida Çakir Melek & Michael Plante & Mine K. Yücel, 2017. "The U.S. Shale Oil Boom, the Oil Export Ban, and the Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 23818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier CARDI & Peter CLAEYS & Romain RESTOUT, 2017. "Imperfect mobility of labor across sectors and fiscal transmission," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2017015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Furukawa, Yuichi & Lai, Tat-kei & Sato, Kenji, 2017. "Receptivity and Innovation," MPRA Paper 81536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yassin, Shaimaa & Langot, François, 2017. "Informality, Public Employment and Employment Protection in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 11014, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laséen, Stefan & Pescatori, Andrea & Turunen, Jarkko, 2017. "Systemic Risk: A New Trade-Off for Monetary Policy?," Working Paper Series 341, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Gottfries, Axel & Teulings, Coen N, 2017. "Wage posting, nominal rigidity, and cyclical inefficiencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 12316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Bodenstein & Junzhu Zhao, 2017. "On Targeting Frameworks and Optimal Monetary Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-098, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rodrigo SuescÃºn & Roberto Steiner, 2017. "Un modelo de equilibrio general dinÃ¡mico para la evaluaciÃ³n de la polÃtica econÃ³mica en Colombia," Informes de InvestigaciÃ³n 015736, Fedesarrollo.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Blanca MARTINEZ & J.R. RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2017. "Optimal population growth as an endogenous discounting problem: The Ramsey case," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2017013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ngotran, Duong, 2017. "Interest on reserves and monetary policy of targeting both interest rate and money supply," MPRA Paper 81579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman & Ezra Oberfield & Thomas Sampson, 2017. "The Productivity Slowdown and the Declining Labor Share: A Neoclassical Exploration," NBER Working Papers 23853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Ghironi, 2017. "Macro Needs Micro," NBER Working Papers 23836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Barnett & Jingxian Hu, 2017. "Capital Control, Exchange Rate Regime, and Monetary Policy: Indeterminacy and Bifurcation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201706, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.