Report NEP-DGE-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Funke, Michael & Kirkby, Robert & Mihaylovski, Petar, 2017. "House prices and macroprudential policy in an estimated DSGE model of New Zealand," Working Paper Series 6354, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Tomasz Piskorski & Alexei Tchistyi, 2017. "An Equilibrium Model of Housing and Mortgage Markets with State-Contingent Lending Contracts," NBER Working Papers 23452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerba, Eddie & Żochowski, Dawid, 2017. "Knightian uncertainty and credit cycles," Working Paper Series 2068, European Central Bank.
- Georgiadis, Georgios & Jancokova, Martina, 2017. "Financial Globalisation, Monetary Policy Spillovers and Macro-modelling: Tales from 1001 Shocks," Globalization Institute Working Papers 314, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Wei Cui & Leo Kaas, 2017. "Default Cycles," Discussion Papers 1716, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Pawel Krolikowski & Andrew H. McCallum, 2017. "Goods-Market Frictions and International Trade," International Finance Discussion Papers 1207, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shaofeng Xu, 2017. "Volatility Risk and Economic Welfare," Staff Working Papers 17-20, Bank of Canada.
- Adrien Auclert, 2017. "Monetary Policy and the Redistribution Channel," NBER Working Papers 23451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michaud, Amanda M. & Rothert, Jacek, 2017. "Redistributive Fiscal Policies and Business Cycles in Emerging Economies," Working Papers (Old Series) 1709, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Luca Pensieroso & Alessandro Sommacal, 2017. "Agriculture to Industry: the End of Intergenerational Coresidence," Working Papers 10/2017, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Oliver de Groot & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2017. "Uncertainty Shocks in a Model of Effective Demand: Comment," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201710, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 25 May 2017.
- Francisco M. Gonzalez & Itziar Lazkano & Sjak A. Smulders, 2017. "Future-biased Intergenerational Altruism," Working Papers 1703, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2017.
- Mariano A. Somale, 2017. "Comparative Advantage in Innovation and Production," International Finance Discussion Papers 1206, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).