Report NEP-DGE-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zi-Yi Guo, 2017. "International Real Business Cycle Models with Incomplete Information\," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507458, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Marcus Mølbak Ingholt, 2017. "House Prices, Geographical Mobility, and Unemployment," Discussion Papers 17-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Marco Luca Pinchetti, 2017. "Creative Destruction Cycles: Schumpeterian Growth in an Estimated DSGE Model," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marcin Kolasa & Michał Rubaszek & Michele Ca' Zorzi, 2017. "Exchange rate forecasting with DSGE models," NBP Working Papers 260, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Potter, Tristan, 2017. "Learning and Job Search Dynamics during the Great Recession," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-6, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Nurlan Turdaliev & Yahong Zhang, 2017. "Household Debt, Macroprudential Rules, and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 1704, University of Windsor, Department of Economics, revised May 2017.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Lance Lochner, 2017. "Early and Late Human Capital Investments, Borrowing Constraints, and the Family," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20173, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Del Negro, Marco & Giannone, Domenico & Giannoni, Marc & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2017. "Safety, liquidity, and the natural rate of interest," Staff Reports 812, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2017. "Capital Requirements, Risk-Taking and Welfare in a Growing Economy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98078, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Philipp Kircher & Cezar Santos & MichÃ¨le Tertilt, 2017. "An Equilibrium Model of the African HIV/AIDS Epidemic," RCER Working Papers 601, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Pinheiro, Roberto & Tasci, Murat, 2017. "Organizations, Skills, and Wage Inequality," Working Papers (Old Series) 1706, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Heer, Burkhard & Polito, Vito & Wickens, Michael R., 2017. "Population Aging, Social Security and Fiscal Limits," CEPR Discussion Papers 11978, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Spencer, Adam, 2017. "Policy Effects of International Taxation on Firm Dynamics and Capital Structure," MPRA Paper 78990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verbrugge, Randal & Gallin, Joshua H., 2017. "A Theory of Sticky Rents: Search and Bargaining with Incomplete Information," Working Papers (Old Series) 1705, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.