Report NEP-DGE-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hyunju Kang & Hyunduk Suh, 2017. "Macroeconomic Dynamics in Korea during and after the Global Financial Crisis: A Bayesian DSGE Approach," Inha University IBER Working Paper Series 2017-1, Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research, revised Mar 2017.
- Sherman Robinson & Shantayanan Devarajan , Yazid Dissou , Delfin S. Go, 2015. "Budget Rules and Resource Booms and Busts: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Analysis," EcoMod2015 8420, EcoMod.
- Marcin Kolasa & Michal Brzoza-Brzezina & Krzysztof Makarski, 2015. "A penalty function approach to occasionally binding credit constraints," EcoMod2015 8359, EcoMod.
- Item repec:syd:wpaper:2016-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kollmann, Robert, 2017. "Explaining International Business Cycle Synchronization: Recursive Preferences and the Terms of Trade Channel," CEPR Discussion Papers 11911, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Kohlbrecher, Britta & Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2017. "The effects of productivity and benefits on unemployment: Breaking the link," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 08/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- In Hwan JO & SENGA Tatsuro, 2017. "Firm Dynamics, Misallocation, and Targeted Policies," Discussion papers 17017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2017. "Intangible Capital and Measured Productivity," NBER Working Papers 23233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ozhan, Galip Kemal, 2016. "Financial intermediation, resource allocation, and macroeconomic interdependence," ESRB Working Paper Series 28, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Shreekar Pradhan & J. Scott Holladay & Mohammed Mohsin & Shreekar Pradhan, 2015. "Environmental Policy Instruments and Uncertainties Under Free Trade and Capital Mobility," EcoMod2015 8102, EcoMod.
- Cozzi, Guido & Pataracchia, Beatrice & Ratto, Marco & Pfeiffer, Philipp, 2017. "How much Keynes and how much Schumpeter? An Estimated Macromodel of the US Economy," MPRA Paper 77771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanchez-Romero, Miguel & Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia, 2017. "Redistributive effects of the US pension system among individuals with different life expectancy," ECON WPS - Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 03/2017, TU Wien, Institute of Statistics and Mathematical Methods in Economics, Economics Research Unit.
- Timo Baas & Ansgar Belke, 2015. "Labor market reforms and current account imbalances - beggar-thy-neighbor policies in a currency union?," EcoMod2015 8484, EcoMod.
- Carmiña O. Vargas & Julian A. Parra-Polania, 2017. "Optimal crisis interventions in an open economy with credit constraint," Borradores de Economia 989, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2017. "Health Risk, Insurance and Optimal Progressive Income Taxation," Working Papers 2017-01, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2022.
- Richard Dennis, 2017. "Durations at the Zero Lower Bound," Working Papers 2017_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Keshab Raj Bhattarai & Sushanta K. Mallick, 2015. "Macroeconomic policy coordination in the global economy: VAR and BVAR-DSGE analyses," EcoMod2015 8610, EcoMod.
- Mouna Ben Othman & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2016. "Labor market effects of Pension Reform : an overlapping generations general equilibrium model applied to Tunisia," Working Papers 20160001, UMR Développement et Sociétés, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Institut de Recherche pour le Développement.
- Takumi Motoyama, 2017. "Fiscal sustainability under physical and human capital accumulation in an overlapping generations model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Francesco Giuli & Enrico Marchetti, 2017. "Prospect Theory And Self-Fulfilling Market Sentiments," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0216, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Michael Stimmelmayr, 2015. "The Interaction of Direct and Indirect Taxes: The Prospects of Fiscal Devaluation," EcoMod2015 8629, EcoMod.
- Abeer Elshennawy & Dirk Willenbockel, 2015. "Trade Liberalization and the Costs and Benefits of Informality of Labor: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model for Egypt," EcoMod2015 8816, EcoMod.
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Luigi Bocola, 2017. "Sovereign risk and firm heterogeneity," Staff Report 547, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- PYO , Hak K. & Song , Saerang, 2015. "The Distribution of Optimal Liquidity for Economic Growth and Stability," Working Papers 15-2, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Chang, Juin-Jen & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2017. "Welfare Cost of Inflation: The Role of Price Markups and Increasing Returns to Production Specialization," MPRA Paper 77753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maryam Farboodi & Gregor Jarosch & Robert Shimer, 2017. "The Emergence of Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 23234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt, 2017. "Thomas Sargent face à Robert Lucas : une autre ambition pour la Nouvelle Economie Classique," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01489232, HAL.
- Gregory De Walque & Thomas Lejeune & Yuliya Rychalovska & Rafael Wouters, 2017. "An estimated two-country EA-US model with limited exchange rate pass-through," Working Paper Research 317, National Bank of Belgium.