Report NEP-DGE-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- He, Qing & Liu, Fangge & Qian, Zhongxin & Chong, Terence Tai Leung, 2016. "Housing Prices and Business Cycle in China: A DSGE Analysis," MPRA Paper 75921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Born, Benjamin & Pfeifer, Johannes, 2017. "Uncertainty-driven business cycles: assessing the markup channel," CEPR Discussion Papers 11745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paciello, Luigi & Pozzi, Andrea & Trachter, Nicholas, 2017. "Price Dynamics with Customer Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11753, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rabitsch, Katrin & Schoder, Christian, 2016. "Buffer stock savings in a New-Keynesian business cycle model," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 231, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Dabla-Norris, Era & Ji, Yan & Townsend, Robert M & Unsal, Derya Filiz, 2017. "Distinguishing Constraints on Financial Inclusion and Their Impact on GDP and Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11742, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huang, Xianguo & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2016. "Impacts of Universal Health Coverage: Financing, Income Inequality, and Social Welfare," ADBI Working Papers 617, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Lee, Seungduck, 2016. "Money, Asset Prices and the Liquidity Premium," MPRA Paper 75869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2017. "A Real-Business-Cycle Model with Efficiency Wages and Fiscal Policy: The Case of Bulgaria," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2017-01, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Jan 2017.
- John P. Conley & Robert Driskill & Ping Wang, 2017. "Capitalization, Decentralization, and Intergenerational Spillovers in a Tiebout Economy with a Durable Public Good," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 17-00003, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Adiya Belgibayeva & Michal Horvath, 2017. "Real Rigidities and Optimal Stabilization at the Zero Lower Bound in New Keynesian Economies," Discussion Papers 17/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gabaix, Xavier, 2016. "A Behavioral New Keynesian Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 11729, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michal Andrle & Jan Bruha & Serhat Solmaz, 2016. "Output and Inflation Co-movement; An Update on Business-Cycle Stylized Facts," IMF Working Papers 16/241, International Monetary Fund.
- José-María Da-Rocha & Marina Mendes Tavares & Diego Restuccia, 2016. "Firing Costs, Misallocation, and Aggregate Productivity," NBER Working Papers 23008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Nardi, Mariacristina & Fella, Giulio, 2017. "Saving and Wealth Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11746, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.