Report NEP-DGE-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorsten Drautzburg, 2016. "A narrative approach to a fiscal DSGE model," Working Papers 16-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 28 Mar 2016.
- Silvio Michael de Azevedo Costa, 2016. "Structural Trends and Cycles in a DSGE Model for Brazil," Working Papers Series 434, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Zuzana Mucka, 2016. "Fiscal Policy Matters A New DSGE Model for Slovakia," Discussion Papers Discussion Paper No. 1/20, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Arvind Magesan, "undated". "Soultion and Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Structural Models Using Euler Equations," Working Papers 2016-32, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 24 May 2016.
- Marcelo Arbex & Dennis O'Dea & David Wiczer, 2016. "Network Search: Climbing the Job Ladder Faster," Working Papers 2016-9, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Haavio, Markus & Ripatti, Antti & Takalo, Tuomas, 2016. "Saving Wall Street or main street," Research Discussion Papers 12/2016, Bank of Finland.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Pablo Cuba-Borda & Frank Schorfheide, 2016. "Macroeconomic Dynamics Near the ZLB : A Tale of Two Countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 1163, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jinyoung Kim & Jong-Wha Lee & Kwanho Shin, 2016. "The impact of gender equality policies on economic growth," CAMA Working Papers 2016-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Honkapohja, Seppo, 2015. "Monetary policies to counter the zero interest rate: an overview of research," Research Discussion Papers 18/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Katerina Lisenkova & Miguel Sanchez-Martinez, 2016. "The long-term macroeconomic effects of lower migration to the UK," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 460, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- François Le Grand & Xavier Ragot, 2015. "Incomplete markets and derivative assets," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1p7ctioc2n8, Sciences Po.
- Adriano A. Rampini & S. Viswanathan, 2016. "Household Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 22293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Urmee Khan & Maxwell B Stinchcombe, 2016. "Planning for the Long Run: Programming with Patient, Pareto Responsive Preferences," Working Papers 201608, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Nils Gornemann & Keith Kuester & Makoto Nakajima, 2016. "Doves for the Rich, Hawks for the Poor? Distributional Consequences of Monetary Policy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1167, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised May 2016.
- Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2016. "Rational land and housing bubbles in infinite-horizon economies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16027, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2016. "Regime-Switching Sunspot Equilibria in a One-Sector Growth Model with Aggregate Decreasing Returns and Small Externalities," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.