Report NEP-DGE-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drautzburg, Thorsten, 2016. "A narrative approach to a fiscal DSGE model," Working Papers 16-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Silvio Michael de Azevedo Costa, 2016. "Structural Trends and Cycles in a DSGE Model for Brazil," Working Papers Series 434, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Zuzana Mucka, 2016. "Fiscal Policy Matters A New DSGE Model for Slovakia," Discussion Papers Discussion Paper No. 1/20, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Arvind Magesan, "undated". "Soultion and Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Structural Models Using Euler Equations," Working Papers 2016-32, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 24 May 2016.
- Arbex, Marcelo & O'Dea, Dennis & Wiczer, David, 2016. "Network Search: Climbing the Job Ladder Faster," Working Papers 2016-9, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Haavio, Markus & Ripatti, Antti & Takalo, Tuomas, 2016. "Saving Wall Street or main street," Research Discussion Papers 12/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Frank Schorfheide & Pablo Cuba-Borda & S. Boragan Aruoba, 2016. "Macroeconomic Dynamics Near the ZLB : A Tale of Two Countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 1163, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jinyoung Kim & Jong-Wha Lee & Kwanho Shin, 2016. "The impact of gender equality policies on economic growth," CAMA Working Papers 2016-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Honkapohja, Seppo, 2015. "Monetary policies to counter the zero interest rate: an overview of research," Research Discussion Papers 18/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Katerina Lisenkova & Miguel Sanchez-Martinez, 2016. "The long-term macroeconomic effects of lower migration to the UK," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 460, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- François Le Grand & Xavier Ragot, 2015. "Incomplete markets and derivative assets," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1p7ctioc2n8, Sciences Po.
- Adriano A. Rampini & S. Viswanathan, 2016. "Household Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 22293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Urmee Khan & Maxwell B Stinchcombe, 2016. "Planning for the Long Run: Programming with Patient, Pareto Responsive Preferences," Working Papers 201608, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Nils Gornemann & Keith Kuester & Makoto Nakajima, 2016. "Doves for the Rich, Hawks for the Poor? Distributional Consequences of Monetary Policy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1167, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2016. "Rational land and housing bubbles in infinite-horizon economies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16027, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2016. "Regime-Switching Sunspot Equilibria in a One-Sector Growth Model with Aggregate Decreasing Returns and Small Externalities," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.