Report NEP-DGE-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petrosky-Nadeau, Nicolas & Zhang, Lu, 2013. "Unemployment Crises," Working Paper Series 2014-11, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Gabriel Chodorow-Reich & Johannes Wieland, 2017. "Secular Labor Reallocation and Business Cycles," Working Paper 313261, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Guillermo Escudé, 2015. "The Possible Trinity: Optimal interest rate,exchange rate, and taxes on capital flows in a DSGE model for a Small Open Economy," BCRA Working Paper Series 201563, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Nguyen, Thien Tung, 2014. "Bank Capital Requirements: A Quantitative Analysis," Working Paper Series 2015-14, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Gomes, Diego Braz Pereira, 2015. "Life Cycle Models, Heterogeneity of Initial Assets,and Wealth Inequality," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 768, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Benzoni, Luca & Chyruk, Olena, 2015. "The Value and Risk of Human Capital," Working Paper Series WP-2015-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Sterk, Vincent & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2015. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy through Redistributions and Durable Purchases," CEPR Discussion Papers 10785, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gita Gopinath & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Loukas Karabarbounis & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, 2015. "Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe," NBER Working Papers 21453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gayle, George-Levi & Golan, Limor & Soytas, Mehmet A., 2015. "What Accounts for the Racial Gap in Time Allocation and Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital?," Working Papers 2015-18, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Smyth, Seamus J., 2014. "Heterogeneity in the Value of Life," Working Paper Series rwp14-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2015. "Fertility, Official Pension Age, and PAYG Pensions," MPRA Paper 66429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athreya, Kartik B. & Ionescu, Felicia & Neelakantan, Urvi, 2015. "Stock Market Investment: The Role of Human Capital," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-65, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 20 Jun 2016.