Report NEP-DGE-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Furlanetto & Nicolas Groshenny, 2015. "Mismatch Shocks and Unemployment During the Great Recession," CAMA Working Papers 2015-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Makarski, Krzysztof, 2015. "Monetary and macroprudential policy with foreign currency loans," Working Paper Series 1783, European Central Bank.
- Francesco Sergi, 2014. "Quelle méthodologie pour une étude des modèles DSGE ? Suggestions à partir d'un état des lieux des recherches sur la modélisation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01109676, HAL.
- Cuong Le Van & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2014. "Intertemporal equilibrium with financial asset and physical capital," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01147470, HAL.
- Levine, Paul & Lima, Diana, 2015. "Policy mandates for macro-prudential and monetary policies in a new Keynesian framework," Working Paper Series 1784, European Central Bank.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Uhlig, Harald, 2015. "Corporate Debt Structure and the Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series 1759, European Central Bank.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Teranishi, Yuki, 2015. "Financal frictions and policy cooperation: a case with monopolistic banking and staggered loan contracts," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 237, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Azariadis, Costas & Bullard, James B. & Singh, Aarti & Suda, Jacek, 2015. "Optimal Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound," Working Papers 2015-10, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mendicino, Caterina & Gomes, Sandra, 2015. "Housing market dynamics: Any news?," Working Paper Series 1775, European Central Bank.
- Luis Gonzalo Llosa & Venky Venkateswaran, 2015. "Efficiency with Endogenous Information Choice," Working Papers 2015-44, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Verónica Acurio Vásconez & Gaël Giraud & Florent Mc Isaac & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2014. "The Effects of Oil Price Shocks in a New-Keynesian Framework with Capital Accumulation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01151642, HAL.
- Marianna Baggio & Luigi Mittone, 2015. "Grandparents Matter: Perspectives on Intergenerational Altruism. An Experiment on Family Dynamic Spillovers in Public Goods Games," CEEL Working Papers 1502, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Schabert, Andreas & Christoffel, Kai, 2015. "Interest rates, money, and banks in an estimated euro area model," Working Paper Series 1791, European Central Bank.
- Antoine Mandel & Simone Landini & Mauro Gallegati & Herbert Gintis, 2015. "Price dynamics, financial fragility and aggregate volatility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01152302, HAL.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Perazzi, Elena & van Wincoop, Eric, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: Can Monetary Policy Really Help?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hull, Isaiah, 2015. "Amortization Requirements and Household Indebtedness: An Application to Swedish- Style Mortgages," Working Paper Series 298, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Lalaina Rakotonindrainy, 2015. "A note on the characterization of optimal allocations in OLG models with multiple goods," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01158117, HAL.